St. Peter's Church of England Primary School, in common with all other schools, receives it's funding from the Government via Lancashire Local Authority.
One element of this funding is called the PUPIL PREMIUM. This amount of this additional funding varies from school to school and is dependent on 3 factors: the number of children in school who are in the care of the local authority, the number who have an entitlement to a free school meal and the number who have a parent(s) in the armed forces.
During the financial year 2020/2021, our school received £38,000 of Pupil Premium funding and was used to:
- Pay for some children’s school trips and part of the residential visit in Year 5 .
- Contribute towards the funding of extra Teaching Assistants in school to support children with additional needs.
- Fund Kidsafe and training for 2 members of staff
- Fund 1 part-time learning mentor
- SEN management time / TA3 time for SEN paperwork
- Educational Physiologist and councillor buy in for a number of children
The school's published educational outcomes in all areas at the end of the last school year were very positive.
During this financial year 2021/2022 - the school has received £38,600. Details of how this money is being spent and the figures and data related to last year are attached for your information.